Web3 gaming distribution platform Elixir Games announced a series of games to be released exclusively on the Elixir Games Launcher.
Titles include World Eternal Online, an a16z-backed sandbox MMORPG developed by Care Loop Games Inc., and the most played game in Elixir, Cyber Titans, an esports auto-battler with an eight-player strategy game developed by LitLab Games. Elemental Raiders, a free-to-play, turn-based hero battler developed by Games for a Living and backed by Supercell, has signed on exclusively with Elixir Games Launcher as well.
Through these exclusivity agreements, Elixir Games aims to bring Web3 games to players with the same ease of access as traditional games and enable millions of potential gamers to explore a nascent genre through their easy-to-navigate launcher. Elixir Games previously partnered with Gala Games to introduce popular blockchain titles to Elixir Games Launcher.
“We are thrilled to announce this diverse array of web3 and mobile games coming only to the Elixir Games Launcher,” said Carlos Roldan, Founder & CEO of Elixir Games. “The Elixir-powered game launcher provides a one-stop solution for gamers, accessing a new wave of next-gen games powered by open economies and player-owned experiences.”
The other titles coming exclusively to the Elixir Games Launcher are:
- Chronos: a post-apocalyptic metroidvania RPG developed by SphereStudios.
- Mokens League: a casual real-time multiplayer soccer game developed by Monsterleaguestudios.
- Tinies, a 3vs3 fast-paced action brawler game for mobile, published by Elixir Games.
- No Way Back: a ninja battle royale with a cartoonish touch with action-packed battles published by Elixir Games.
- Tollan Worlds: Pixel-Art Online Action RPG owned by its players, developed by Foretold Studios
- Safrootics: a catch’em all RPG that combines world exploration developed by AlabStudio.
- Caveworld: Gaming experience that combines battle, crafting, exploration, and trading
The full suite of games coming to the Elixir Games Launcher span the Solana, Polygon, Avalanche, Binance, Ethereum, and Sui blockchains. The exclusivity deal omits traditional game launchers, Steam, and Apple’s App Store.