PUBG Mobile Merit Points is a matter of prestige. So, where to look at these PUBG Mobile points? how to increase it and why it’s decreasing? Many players are looking for ways to increase their points. Every player starts with a 100 merit point and it changes based on the player’s activity and behaviors.
Merit Points in PUBG Mobile
The merit points system determines your prestige and dignity in the game. As we mentioned above, you start with a hundred points. If you team up with a cheater, Tencent said that it might forgive you if it’s your first time. However, if you take part in such action within 7 days and it is detected, you will lose 15 merit points. This corresponds to a 15% loss.
Why PUBG Mobile Merit Points Drops?
In addition to collaborating with a cheating player, if you kill your teammates, you will lose merit points.
- When you kill your teammate for the first time, you will lose 10 merits.
- If you take part in such action in the 7-day period, you will lose 15 more merit points.
- Every time you kill your teammate after that, you will lose 30 merit points.
We can say that killing your teammates regularly will reset your merit points to zero. If you cheat and if you got detected, you will lose 60 merit points. As you can see, when you get any unfair winnings in the game, your merit points will be lowered or you will be removed from the game.
How To Increase Merit Points in PUBG Mobile?
Based on a guide published on the game’s official website, being successful in the game is enough way to increase your merit points.
Increasing merit points
- Finishing in the top 10 will give you 3 Merit points
- Dying in 10th-50th place will give you 2 Merit points
- Finishing in 51th-100th place will give you 1 Merit points
- BP and EXP gains are reduced by 30% on merit points from 0 to 90 inclusive.
- For players with merit 60 and below, BP and EXP wins are reduced by 50% and players can only play in Solo matches.
Where to Check Merit Points?
All that you need to do to check your merit points is pressing on your Profile page. After that, head to the Tier Overview tab and you will see your points on the left side. That’s all!
Furthermore, if you want to get better at PUBG Mobile, you can check these different guides and tricks on YouTube. Also, if you know Turkish, you can check our detailed guides about the game. In the meantime, good luck in the battle!