Call of Duty: Mobile generated $14 million in China

Call of Duty Mobile
Call of Duty: Mobile

Call of Duty: Mobile generated $14 million in revenue in its first week in China. The mobile game, which had more than 46 million pre-registrations by October 2020, hit top 10 in the Chinese App Store on New Year’s Eve.

Activison first released Call of Duty: Mobile on December 25, 2020 in China. The game, which made a successful debut in the first week, took the 4th place in the lists.

According to Sensor Tower, Tencent’s $64 million winning game Honor of King is currently in first place. Next comes PUBG Mobile with $24 million and Fantasy Westward Journey with $23 million.

Top grossing mobile games in China.

CoD: Mobile also generated lifetime revenue of almost $644 million between its October 2019 launch and December 31, 2020. About $287 million of the income comes from the United States. After that, the countries with the biggest earnings for Call of Duty: Mobile were Japan and Germany.

When the revenue distribution is analyzed by the store, most of the revenue comes from App Store with 61% and the remaining 39% from Google Play.

Call of Duty: Mobile was released in most regions in October 2019 and has seen the best first-week downloads of any mobile game ever. The game was downloaded 148 million times in its first month and its revenue reached $480 million worldwide in its first year.

Stay tuned to for developments

As we entered the new year, the latest figures for the last year began to be shared one after another. We will continue to compile and share these analyzes shared by companies for you. Stay tuned for access to all current data around the mobile gaming industry! ?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *