Today Zynga, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive, announced that its subsidiary NaturalMotion is celebrating the 7th anniversary of its popular mobile drag game CSR Racing 2 (CSR2) from June 27- July 7th, 2023.
The realistic driving simulator was released on June 28, 2016, and according to Appmagic’s data, it has been downloaded by more than 82 million times and generated revenue of more than $316 million.
Zynga has shared some statistics about the game in honor of the anniversary:
- Players have raced almost 12 BILLION MILES – that’s 64 trips to the sun and back
- Over 32 BILLION RACES have been completed!
- 4 MILLION RACING CREWS have formed in-game
- The game includes OVER 500 CARS for players to race
- Cars from over 65 AUTOMAKERS are featured
To celebrate CSR2’s 7th anniversary, every player gets the 2024 Ford Mustang GT – the 7th generation Mustang – to race and customize for free.